Tuesday 15 May 2007

[ d.s.y.k.f.u.n.c.t.i.o.n.a.L` ]
heya.!
(:

had a bad start this morning.
my right eye was swollen and red.
damn. god knows why.
ish. after i came out from the toilet. and...
WAMP*
my eye was itching like crazie.!
):

and it was seriously swollen.
went to the nurse, she gave me this "eye lotion" to rinse it.
after half an hour, it was okay.
really really glad.
:D
[ she's nice. ]
(:

*

teacher's day is tmr.

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ALL MY BUBBLY CARING FORM 4 TEACHERS.!
and...
TO ALL THE OTHER DEDICATED TEACHERS IN THE WORLD.
*

well, i guess this would be my last post till mid yr is over.
exams are starting this thurs.
1st paper is Add Math.
-.-
what a super greaaaatt startt.
uh huh~

wish me luck.!
*fingers-crossed*

oh well.

gtg.

xoxo.

signing off,
-wenn-
[ bubbles, cookies and kisses` ]

No comments: