Friday 4 May 2007

paint me a rainbow`

phew~ just got back from school. talk bout tired-ful much? *fans-self* the weather is horrendous-ly hot today -.- resolved to eating ice cream (yum- slurps~) in the end though i'm still having a cough and flu =P what?! i can't bear with the heat any longer. *innocent look* gonna die of dehydration. ish~

SPM study skills started today and it's gonna last for 3 days up to this sunday. nothing for me to really complain about since mine is next yr. it's just i didn't exactly get to see him much today. *pouts* no fair. oh well... sighh.

stayed back for supposedly physics tutorial but... my teacher was busy with the study skills stuff; conclusion, cancelled. -.- urgh. today is a bad day. well, i can feel it's gonna be i mean most prolly symptoms of pms. ): such a sad thing. hate hate hate it! =/

gonna start studying my ass off! mid year's coming. i repeat.

M.I.D. Y.E.A.R. E.X.A.M.s
eekk~ *big eyes*

well, gotta go take my shower now. and off to hit the books.

[ signed sealed delivered; i'm yours ]

xoxo.

signing off,
-wenn-
+ i miss my boo boo +

No comments: