Thursday 10 May 2007

[ sinful ballerina` ]
eek.
the performance is tmr. O.0
*faints*

okay.
this is definitely, utterly, indescribably NOT a good thing.
*over*

i guess i have to put up with it EVEN if currently i don't have the pathetic guts.
*cries*
)': meh`

sighh. oh well.

*

for the past few days, my fricking internet connection is being a bitch. urgh.
couldn't go online. and of all days it had to happen, it happened on the day when i seriously needed it.
couldn't manage to print out the periodic table for chemistry.
stupid.

thank god for wireless. well, actually thank YOU(whoever you are) for the wireless connection.
detected it on my laptop.
lol.
but everything is back to normal today.
using back our oh so "faithful" modem.
mm hmm.
faithful. suree.~
just got back from school.
stayed back for physics tutorial.
gotta go take my shower and practise for tmr.
yerr`
tummy-aches already.
have to perform in front of Datin. how.?! sighh. tmr's gonna be a bad day. i can feel it coming.
something is gonna happen.
+ instincts. +

i'm a poop when it comes to stage performances etc.
stage frights "is" the worst phobia of all.
well, not really for me cuz' whatever phobias i have are the worst-est of all.
whatever. lol.

wish me luck.
i just pray that i don't trip and fall off the stage.
or puke or anything embarassing.
*covers face*

xoxo.

p.s: i know i've been complaining bout me having super stage frights.
but i signed up for my school's production thing going on. -.-
sometimes, i can never understand myself. hate myself for being so contradicting.

.conTrast.

signing off,
-wenn-
*
i need hugs.
i need kisses.
but most of all,
i need you.
* loving you to the fullest. *
<3

No comments: