Thursday 21 June 2007

scratch
alrights.
i've changed my layout once again.
i know i know.
too free.
which i'm not at all.
(okay, maybe a lil'. ;p)
decided to change it 'cuz my previous skin don't have the links to my archives.
and worse, i dunno how to actually edit the html and all for the linking archives.
so...
to save trouble, i went to look for a new skin.
and i fell in love with this.

aww`
i really like the design.
calming to me.
simplicity is the best.!
(:
and.
it has links to my archives.
which was even better.
:D
yay-ness.
gonna stick to this.
((:
*beams*
*
okays.
today was normal.
just like any other day.
went to school.
went to class.
had bm first.
and was told that on monday, students from indon. will be coming to our school for some "perbincangan" thing with us form 4s.
urgh.
don't like it.
not being racist.
but i don't like being in a crowd or a group where each of us have to present and talk.
i get nervous and butterflies in tummy.
sighh.
oh well.
not like we have a choice.
lalala.*

tmr's report card day.
hmm.
somehow, i don't feel anythin'.
i'm not scared, and not nervous.
but then again.
there's another feeling...
wonder what it is.
'cause i don't even know it myself.
lol.
and all that random-ness.
:D
well, i guess that's all for now.
gonna start on my hwk.
history.
all that khalifahs.
tsk.*
xoxo.
signing off,
-wenn-
+ so in love +

No comments: