Thursday 26 July 2007

S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Guest blogger here.

Well well..before I start blabbing...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOONG YING WEN!!!


I <3>

MUAKS!!!MUAKS!!!MUAKS!!!


Seriously, may you have a happy return.

Moving on...
Is it me or is this blog is seriously lacking...photo wise.

Well, if you happened to stumble upon this blog and do not know how this writer looks like...behold...
The WITCH will be revealed soon....
Tadaaaaa....not exactly a witch but then..hehe..

Just kidding..

If I were to describe about her in 3 words, it would be

ANGELIC, BEAUTIFUL and CHARMING.

Owh, if I were to add in another, it would be

PSYCHOTIC!!

If you have problem as to why your neighbor is a Malay but his son can speak chinese or other languages fluently, do not hesitate to ask this girl.

The best answer that she can give you is that the son is adopted.

Weird?? But thats what she will tell you.

Tell me, if you've sprained your ankle..what would you do??

Sit at home and wait for it to heal?

WRONG!!!

This psycho here, went parasailing.

Yup yup..PARASAILING.

Miss Smarty Pants

But then again, despite all the weird thingy wingy that she did...

I STILL LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH


YOU KNOW THAT???

You better, or else I will kick your table sized arse when I get back to Malaysia this November.

Get it???

Besides, you still have to try my cooking.

Its gona be deeeeeeeelicious.

I promise....and swear.

I am really very SORRY that I can't be there to celebrate your special day with you but then I really hope that you will have a blast.

HAVE A VERY SWEET SUGAR COATED 16th BIRTHDAY.

I misssssssssssssss you a lottttt..

Talk to you soon alright.

Have fun.
Owh yup, below are a few pics of me and the witch.

Enjoy...


I hope you like this Birthday Pressie.

Its the best I can do.

I promise, I will make it up to you.


MUAKS!!


+ your psychotic, bimbotic yet lovable candy+



















No comments: