Wednesday 31 October 2007

listen to my thoughts; sing it back to me`



i'm bored. i guess skipping school wasn't a great idea afterall. but still, most of my friends are not in school either. it won't make a difference by going.

i need entertainment!
=/

***



whatever it is, something's bothering me. i'm in denial again. what is wrong with me?!
why is everything turning around again? i guess, things are meant to happen yet, i feel so trapped and lost.



or.
maybe, i'm just thinking too much and making things up in my mind assuming that everything was like that which might not actually be that way. i'm just making things more complicated. maybe, i'm over-thinking stuffs.

those hints and words are driving me up the wall.



what do you want from me?
i'm trying to forget...you left me dumb*struck.
lead me to the rightful path, please.

if you can, let out the truth. *

No comments: