Saturday 27 October 2007

tiffany & co.



went for the wedding this morning.
weather's pretty hot today.
sun's blazing its rays on us. goodness.
knew that i shouldn't have went but oh well. just got back. not like i can undo anything.
-.- as if i actually will.

***

wedding ceremony was at 2. thank god.
don't have to wake up that early. still bunking in my bed at 10am. :D
blardy proud.

what to do, tiring.

anyways, went there. wasn't much fun. most of them went over to the bride's house already.
so i just sat there and wait for them along with my yi-po`s and uncles.
play along with my cousin's. since they're so much younger than me, i had to feed them lunch whereas their grandmas are all mahjong-ing upstairs.
typical. lols.

so much for going there and got nothing. bored and tired.
i guess that's all for now. have to hit the showers. sweaty.

xoxo.


p.s: the bride's not that pretty. my 'kao fu' looks so much better than her. shh.

No comments: