Saturday 8 December 2007

[ 8.12.07 ]



another month has passed. & it's already 8 months being together with you.
life can be so unpredictable when you fall for the one. i dunno how long this will last, but i hope it'll be long enough to make me happy. (:
i love you.



8 months & counting on...

***

anyways, we went to midvalley today. was supposed to go with mom but she decided to ditch me & head off to Parkson. wth.
typical mom. -.-

went to body shop at first & stupid sales lady bloody conned me! =/ i've got coupons for certain items in body shop. so, basically normal ppl like us would think that the coupons are to redeem those items. & of course, i did ask the sales lady a few times to confirm it. & she said yes!
YES!
i grab the stuffs that i wanted & head off to the cashier. i thought the total of it would be about $100+ but nooooo...
it was fricking $235!
my eyes went crazie big! i didn't expect it to be that much. & worse mom didn't come with me, i had only 170++ in my purse. )': how i wish the atm card is still with me...
so i told her that i just want the black & glitter eyeliner. it's $77 for both.
so much for smiling-wide-in-the-end-of-the-day.
wth.

sighs!

):

watched enchanted with him. the 3rd time i'm watching it! lol! but it's a good movie & i don't mind. besides, he hasn't watch it yet. so, decided to accompany him. :D i'm a good girlfriend, yes? *perasan-ing*

that's pretty much it. day has been quite short. had tuition in the morning. reached midvalley at 3.15. didn't get to shop around much. oh well.

***

sometimes, a person's patience has its limit. you went beyond it & i had enough. if you insist it is me. fine, it's me. but it's only because i'm nice enough to say "it's me". if it was someone else, you won't always win & get what you want. after all, i'll just walk away & accept that you need someone to take the blame.



signed out *

p.s: i wanna go christmas shopping. (:

No comments: