Wednesday 19 December 2007

Bitches & Miss Pretentious.

why are you still there when I just want you to get the heck out?
you have to go bugging in my life.
do you really think it'll just make it hard for me?
well, yeah. it will. making it hard for me to actually forgive you.
oh wait, I'll NEVER even forgive you.
so what's the point really.

get lost BITCH!
I hate you I hate you I hate you.

urgh. it makes me so mad just thinking about it.
i guess that will only make matters worse.
whatever it is, I just wish you could just mind your own biz.
as for what you have in your life, it's not my problem anymore.
so what if you'll look pretty.?
you look pretty ugly on the inside already anyway.
I have something more special than just being pretty.
I have something more worthwhile for me to be proud of, THIEF.
*smirks*

all you do is just pretend that you're such a sweetheart & everything nice?
save it, please.
you can try hiding them from friends or others.
but sooner or later, they'll know.
so just pray that god is on your side.

No comments: