Sunday 16 December 2007

I hate you, bitch!

who are you to touch my things & snoop around?
after everything you did, you are still so bloody thick-skinned to actually take things from me? things which include my money!
seriously, if i was given the chance, i'll slap you as if there's no tmr.
but all i can do now is to ignore you. i did ignore you. you're totally outta my world.
you're already invisible to me.
i pity you really.
by doing god knows what you're doing only give you a worse life.
so go on & continue, in the end i will still be the one walking away with a big smile on my face whether if i lose my stuff or not.
that's cuz the inside's that matters.
i shall wait & see your ending.

life hasn't been fair at all, just so you think that ppl around you know how you feel.
they're awfully wrong.
ppl like mothers end up scolding you for utterly absurd reasons.
what the hell is wrong with the world?
am i just some doll for all of you to play around with?
am i seriously a fool to pretend whatever that happened did not happen at all?
i did try to pretend that nothing happened...
that's because you told me so.
& why do you have to side others in the end?
am i such a shame to you?
i did what i was told, i did what was right. & this is what you tell me in the end?
i didn't know things like these will be so wrong.
do i even mean anything to you?
each time you want someone to release your anger, i was the one being scolded & blamed.
is that all i'm worth?
if it is so, i'll just keep everything inside of me until a day i can't bear it any longer.
as for decisions, what's the point asking me how i feel.
after all, in the end you still make the choice for me.

2 comments:

alyson said...

Whatever it is, you know that I will always be there for you. So, eventhough I'm thousand of miles away from you, I will defintely be there to helo you if you ever needed anything. Anything at all. Remember, as far as we are, I am just a phone call/ an sms away.

wenn said...

awwww. thanks. *teary eyes* hehe. love ya! muackx!