Saturday 5 January 2008

My dear Wennxx...
...................SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................

Haha..I know..its kinda lame and I guessed that you would have already found out when 'small bridge' asked you for the password.
Anyway, thats not the point..the point is...

Now I know school just started 2 days ago and you are already super stress about all the workload..be it assignments, homework, test..and the list goes on and on and on and on..
Gosh!! Don't you wish the list will just stop there??
So, the point of this post is to cheer you up...and also I think I kinda messed up your ever lovely page although I swear I didn't do anything.

Item #1



I know you love chocolate and you are like the biggest chocolate freak that I have ever known.
Hope this will cheer you up a bit and not make you crave for it.
However, if you wish to have some, you can always come to my place and have all the Hersheys you want.

Item #2



Need I say more??? =)

Finally, just remember that no matter what happens, I will always be there to help and annoy you.



xoxo..

Love,
~ your ever lovable devilish princess~

No comments: