Wednesday 30 January 2008

2 more Fricking Days

It may seem as though it's the beginning, but I never thought that it's already soon to be the ending.

Updates! My gosh!

Sorry for the somber lack of updates, people! Goodness. It's been forever, I know! I never thought that there are people who actually read my blog apart from waiyi. Aww, I'm so touched. *sniff* My life now is either bundled up by assignments & hwk or non-stop tuition 24-7. wth! no life laa, me. =/ ish-ness.

Tommorow's the last day of school before the 10 days CNY hols. [ 1/2 - 10/2 ] but it's up to 12/2 for me since I'll be so fricking away for the UK trip. -.- *grumble* ehh, c'mon laa, it's CNY & yet I have to spend it there. What is wrong with the world? *what has it gotta do with the world, anyways* -.- urgh!

& the bad thing is, tonnes & tonnes of holiday work makes the holidays worse. Thanks to the teachers that is. sigh. C'est la vie. I need a break.

***

School's been fun, I guess, so far at least[?] but oh well, not that there's much to complain about it. I'm so not ready for the trip. I feel excited yet disappointed. How contradicting can I get? Sheesh.

***

I came to realise [ very long ago ] that the Earth, well, the whole galaxy will be sucked into The Black Hole & everything will just vanish like that. It's creepy! However, all of these will happen & it's all due to human's action: polluting, open-burning, global warming etc. So, people, be clean! Care for the world! *heal the world*

Questions never fail to run through my minds. I mean;
Where will we be after we die?
Do we float around?
Are we gonna be in hell or heaven?
WHERE THE HECK DO WE GO?!

I so don't wanna die young.

No comments: