Friday 18 January 2008

Lulu Castagnette Paris

Just when you think it's the end of the world & nothing is on your side, just look up towards the sky. (:

Omg! I dunno how I should start my post but I am one of the lucky winners in Seventeen Magazine Dec 2007 issue for the Lulu Castagnette Paris Perfume!

Well, I don't really know what it smells like but it says that...
it's a sparkling opening with a combination of jucy Cherry, zesty Yuzu[?] & Bergamont[?] revealing a feminine bouquet of Jasmine, Wild Rose a& Nashi Pineapple. -.-


Photobucket



Photobucket


Oh-kay, screw that. Who cares about the description! All I care now is that I am one of the LUCKY winners! Sorry if this post offends you & I'm not braggin', seriously. It's just that I feel so crazie ass happy that I actually won something through a sms & win contest for the first time in my 16 years of life! phew. :D :D :D sorry laa.

Anyways, the UK trip has been confirmed. Will not be celebrating CNY in M'sia this year. ): I'm sorry waiyi. I really really wish that I can spend CNY with you, but I guess luck is not our side. sighs. I'll miss you... but I'll be seeing you on Sunday, right? :D shall be shopping! Can't wait to see you.

Need to get my ass back to hwk-ing. So much for TGIF. *pouts* ):

No comments: