Tuesday 20 May 2008

Illiterate

man boobs are 'moobs'. or so i've been told. i did a search on google & believe it or not, they are really called moobs & atrociusly disgusting.


okay, so physics came & went. surprisingly, it's not as bad as i thought it should be. i think out of all my sciences, physics is the subject that didn't make me stress as much as it should compared to the others. but oh well, it's over & i just have to keep my fingers crossed that results will turn out well. i wanna improve. duh, of course, i don't wanna get degraded or something after working so hard.

i just wanna know that i'm capable to do well & so, that proves that i can work extra harder to gain a higher grade which i hope i will for the other upcoming exams. i have english & math exams tmr. it's not so bad, right? i just have to worry for math i supposed.

& ppl or i'd say my loveable friends, please stop calling me "england" or "you're made from england" or any other phrases with "england" in it. i'm so not made from england. -.- just because my name is yingwen doesn't make me england. now i realised, i have such great friends.

*

today is the 20th may. yeah i know that all of you can read the date from the header & i know that most of you know what day it is today but heck, i don't care. i'm gonna say it either way.

today is the 20th may. & so it's my great daddy's birthday. although he's not here in m'sia but we will have a belated celebration when he gets back this friday. good dinner in some delicious & expensive restaurant, bill under your name. :D

HAPPY 49th BIRTHDAY!
lolol. you're one year older! :D







ehh, & i sent like 2 text msgs to his number in nigeria last night exactly at 12am sharp m'sia time wishing him happy birthday. & guess what, the msgs couldn't be delivered. -.- blame the operator or whatever for not receiving the msgs. i'm still a good daughter for wishing wishes that are not delivered.

---edited---

i went through my archives & i just realised that my blog is already 1 year old. well, 1 year old & 5 days to be precise. it's so hard to picture that i've actually typed all these entries on my online diary for the past one year. it spooks me knowing how fast time flies.

No comments: